Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally my bus pass is made!

I am so happy :) Geeeeeeeeee I can’t stop smiling! After almost 8 months of college finally I got it made….huhh what a relief! It took me two long months to figure out which bus depot to go to get it made, then it took me another four months to get it verified with all my documents in place. And then the biggest blunder of all was waiting to happen, suddenly the govt. thought of increasing the fares of the DTC buses and the rate of bus pass…bad for a girl on a tight budget like me (I know its same for a lot of other students). As it is “Mission Bus Pass” had become a pain in the neck, and on top of that this problem. No one seemed to know the increased bus fares, the increased bus pass rate, I was confused. In November I somehow managed to reach the bus depot with time in hand and got to know that they were making it for one month only! I was so heartbroken I fought with my dad…..with my dad (those who know me would know how serious this was cause I love him a lot). So finally in November I got to know that they are making it for 4 months now and that too for 415 Rupees, not much. In December I had my exams so today a day before my college opened I went all the way from my place in north Delhi to Nehru place bus depot in south Delhi (see the pic above) in this chilly winter and finally got it made! Now I can rest for four months and after that to renew it I’ll have to undergo the grueling session again! Bhagwan agli baar bacha lena…please!

No comments:

Post a Comment