Saturday, August 8, 2009

Freshers Party

We had our freshers party on 31 july (friday), the theme for the english department was "Creatures from the dark side of moon". When I had first heard about the theme, I knew I would dress up either as a an evil witch or an alien. After coming home papa said that he would be making a headgear and goggles for me. The next day he made them up for me and they turned out to be wonderful (i'll upload the pics in a few days). Once I was wearing them people complimented me saying my getup looked cute!! Then we went to the common room where I introduced myself as Jadu's brother (character from an indian flick). On saying that my antennas are standing since i first saw my girlfriend everybody broke into splits of laughter. Then there were some fun games which more then the first years our seniors enjoyed, as the novels and the characters were not familiar to the fuchchas. Later in the evening we had some cultural programme which I could not watch till the end. I had to leave at 6:00 as I live in Nourt Delhi while my college Lady Shri Ram is in South Delhi, it takes 2 hours for me to travel (its damn tyring). So I reached my place at 8:00, told my parents how it was had dinner and slept......zzzzzzzzz.

1 comment: