Thursday, August 18, 2011

Magic show at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital



The magic show at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Center on 11th August was a fun filled event for my dad. The cute kids who were present there just made his day. The event which was in association with 'CanKids... KidsCan' -  is a family support group for children with cancer and their families. He had a nice time interacting with the kids during the show and my dad loved it the most when he called the kids on stage for assisting him. I wasn't as lucky as him, as I couldn't go with him for the show, had an asssignment in college :(  Nevertheless I feasted my eyes on the pictures clicked and sent by Pankaj with whom we were in touch with throughout the event. Thanks a lot for your sweet gesture! :)



For more pictures of the event click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment